Thorough, Unhurried Exams
- Digital imaging of eye conditions to help you understand your condition.
- Computerized Topography to diagnose problems with your cornea.
- Scanning Laser Opthalmoscopy to further enhance diagnostic ability.
* Refractive Surgery Consultant
* Scanning Laser polarimetry to aid in Glaucoma Diagnosis
* OCT / Optical Coherence Tomography to better detect Glaucoma and Macular Disease
Please call SHIRLEY EYE CARE AT 724-463-8882 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. .
A comprehensive eye examination is the surest way to identify the cause of your vision problems. In addition to utilizing the latest technology, our staff has years of experience with a variety of eye problems and issues. We are committed to providing the highest level of care to each and every one of our patients. The exam process is a thorough, non-invasive process used to determine what is at the heart of your current problems. Our eye exams are the first step in our diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of eye conditions, including:
- Dry Eyes
- Allergic Reactions
- Retinal Detachment
- Double Vision
- Eye Occulsions
- Subconjuctival Hemorrhage
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
- Diabetic Retinopathy